Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Oral Health and Close Calls

I have been a horrible dental patient (aka a dentist's best friend) regarding cleanings, check-ups, and other dental fuckery. Now I am paying the price through a procedure next Thursday which will carry me through the Independence Day weekend. They gave me a brochure. You know you're in trouble when they give you a brochure. I swear fo' Gawd I will be a model of good dental health after this procedure.

My youngest brother was in a car wreck with an 18-wheeler last night, but luckily, he does not have any injuries save for bruises, and cuts from broken glass. His car is destroyed; he was hit and pushed on the driver's side. Hopefully, I will see him in the Bahamas in August and buy him a spiked Junkanoo punch.

1 jewels of thought:

Anonymous said...

I am glad your brother is okay! Buy him a Bahama Mama instead!! Mmmm my favorite. Okay, so I hate going to the dentist also. I would protest dentistry if they werent so darn helpful. I have a bad set of teeth myself, but my dentist has saved me numerous amounts of times. My last visit he tried to holla at me (and he is married) so Im sure the next visit will be awkward. Anyway, dont worry, once you take care of your tooth it will be well worth ridding yourself of the pain! Good Luck

Blog Widget by LinkWithin