Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Camouflage Art

I stumbled across some cool art via Cracked a while ago, which took me to this website showing artists who paint people to match various backgrounds, giving an invisibility effect. Have a looksie:








8 jewels of thought:

ChocolateOrchid said...

Wow!! This is so cool! Kind of freakish yet so cool.

InnyVinny said...

Reminds me of the people at Knott's Scary Farm during Halloween.

Freaky.

Mrs. Mary Mack said...

The one sitting at the table is kinda creepy.

Blank said...

WOW This is soo cool! I would be freaked out a bit if I saw it in person thought.

Selah said...

whoa..... me likey!! creative people make me jealous. LOL

Chanel said...

wowwww like an invisibility cloak(harry potter reference. my bad. im a nerd)

Bella said...

that shit is pretty fly.

however i was slightly scared of homie hunched over at the table. i felt like samaya from the ring was in the room with him.

achoiceofweapons said...

Cool!
Jaycee

Blog Widget by LinkWithin