Monday, March 2, 2009

Today's Colors: Red, Navy, Black


Inspiration for the palette (palate?): Red scarf with blue/black leopard print. Please ignore my thirsty hair. I was supposed to wash it yesterday but I had to go to a gathering.

Red necklace

Navy sweater, black pants, red socks, black flats. Please disregard my radioactive-looking hand.

red, black, navy
red, black, navy - by Bohemian Bookworm on Polyvore.com

5 jewels of thought:

Little Miss Knobody said...

Very Pretty. Love the head scarf :)

word verification: humbee
LOL!

InnyVinny said...

I lurve that scarf. Now where is the full shot?

Gem said...

LMK: Thank you! Lol @ humbee.

Alicia: Thanks dolly! Um, in the morning my husband is still sleep and then at work I can't ask anyone to take a full shot of me, then I go to class. So I have to resort to slices of me :-)

kit von b. said...

cute hair and headband! totally my style!!

-kb

Gem said...

Thank you darling. I covet your profile pic. I want to be it, for like 10 minutes.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin